See attached image.
Assume that E1=30V, E2=50V, E3=90V, C1=25 nF, C2=45 nF, C3=80 nF. Compute the charges Q1, Q2, and Q3 that builds on each of the capacitors C1, C2, C3, and also compute the charges q1, q2, and q3 that pass through the batteries E1, E2, and E3.
Two capacitors are connected in series. Let 3.10 microfarads be the capacitance of first capacitor, 5.50 microfarads the capacitance of the second capacitor, and V= 58.0 Volts the potential difference across the system.
A) What is the charge on each of the capacitors? (in micro Coulombs)
B) What is the potential differen
The Figure shows a system of four capacitors, where the potential difference across ab is 50.0 V.
1) How much charge is stored by this combination of capacitors?
2) How much charge is stored in the 10.0 uF capacitor?
3) How much charge is stored in the 9.0 uF capacitor?
Two capacitros are identical, except that one is empty and the other is filled with a dielectric (k=4.50). The empty capacitor is connected to a 12.0-V battery. What must be the potential difference across the plates of the capacitor filled with a dielectric such that it stores the same amount of electrical energy as the empty c
For the last question I posted, the Key says the answer is 0.50 nF.
How do they get that answer?
P.S. I have Teflon being 2.1 and paper being 3.5
Since the potential between point a and b is the potential between the plates, when a capacitor is half filled with a different dielectric, then we can describe the system as t
1. A 4mf and an 8.0mf capacitors are connected in parallel across a 25V battery.Find(a)the equivalent capacitance and (b)the total charge stored on the two capacitors.
2. .Two capacitors of charges Q1 and Q2and different capacitance are charged to the same potential; V . They are then connected by a wire. The resulting poten
(See attached file for full problem description)
A 3.00 uF and a 5.00 uF capacitor are connected in series across a 30.0 V battery. A 7.00 uF capacitor is then connected in parallel across the 3.00 uF capacitor. Determine the voltage across the 7.00 uF capacitor.
Please include a diagram of the circuit.