See attached file for full problem description.
14. The inductive reactance of a 20 mH inductor at a certain frequency is 120 ohms. What is the frequency in rad/s?
15. A 100-ohm resistor is connected in series with a 10 mH inductor across an ac source operating at 1000 Hz. What is the impedance of the circuit?
16. The phase angle of a series RL circuit with a 100.0-ohm resistor and a 20.00-mH inductor is 70.0 degrees. What is the inductive reactance of this circuit?
17. The phase angle of a series RL circuit at 1000 Hz with a 200-ohm resistor and a certain inductor is 40.0 degrees. What is the value of the inductance in this value?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 7:58 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attached file.
14. The inductive reactance is defined as
It investigates series RL circuit such as its inductance, impedance, and phase angle. The solution is detailed and has a '5/5' rating.