I am trying to answer the following questions. I can not seem to grasp the idea of this information, it is confusing me and I need to be able to see
a general idea that will clear it up for me.
I admire your recognition that you need to be able to "see a general idea that will clear (the relatiionship between these questions) for me."
You have every reason (no pun intended) to feel a little frustrated, probably because the key question in the second set does not seem to be stated clearly (style tip - try to avoid ending a sentence with 'is'). It should probably read: 'What is the foundation of ...
Discussion Questions: Essentials of College Writing
1. What did you learn about the process of applying the writing strategies and process? Cite specific examples? (least 200 words or more in length each question)
* COMM/215 ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE WRITING - presents the opportunity to review individual and team essays in order to understand and verbalize individual and team processes:
2. How have your writing and thinking skills been changed? What have you learned works best for you?
3. Have you integrated some new terminology into your vocabulary? Are you reading differently?
4. Do you see the rhetorical strategies at work in the writing and thinking of yourself and others?View Full Posting Details