1. Identify the polynomial written as a product of linear factors.
F(x) = x fourth +10x cubic +35x squared +50x +24
2. Solve z cubic-6z squared + 13z-10 given that 2 + i is a root.
3. Find a polynomial with interger coefficients that has the given zeros. 5, 4i, -4i, i, -i
4. Find all vertical asymptotes of the function.
5. Use synthetic division to complete the indicated factorization: x forth -4x cube-19x squared +106x-120 = (x+5)(x-3)( )© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com November 24, 2022, 11:56 am ad1c9bdddf
Please see the attached file for the complete solution.
Thanks for using BrainMass.
1. IDENTIFY THE POLYNOMIAL WRITTEN AS A PRODUCT OF LINEAR FACTORS.
f(x) = x FOURTH +10X CUBIC ...
Polynomials and Synthetic Division are investigated.