Please see attached file.
Name: __________________________ Date: _____________
1. Find the slope and y-intercept.
x = -7
A) Slope: undefined; y-intercept: (0, -7)
B) Slope: 0; y-intercept: none
C) Slope: undefined; y-intercept: none
D) Slope: 0; y-intercept: (0, -7)
A) y = 3x + 1
D) y = -3x + 1
4. The line graph below shows the number of stray cats in a small town for the years listed.
(a) Which year had the greatest number of stray cats?
(b) Between which two years did the greatest increase in the number of stray cats occur?
5. Give the coordinates of the point graphed below.
A) (-2, 3)
B) (-3, 2)
C) (2, -3)
D) (3, -2)
6. Graph 3x + 2y = 6.
7. Find the slope of the graphed line.
8. Plot the point with coordinates (-4, 3).
9. Write the equation of the line which has y-intercept (0, 5) and is perpendicular to the line with equation y = -3x + 1.
A) y = - x + 5
B) y = 3x + 5
C) y = -3x + 5
D) y = x + 5
10. Give the coordinates of the points graphed below.
11. Find the slope of the graphed line.
12. Are the following lines parallel, perpendicular, or neither?
L1 with equation x - 4y = 12
L2 with equation 4x + y = 4
The slope and y-intercepts are found.