Please answer the following:
1. Find the general solution y(x)of the given differential equation
dy/dx = (sqrt)(y + 1)
2. Differentiate the following function
f(x) = x(ln(x))^2
3. Evaluate the following indefinite integral
Integral (e^(-1/x^2))/(x^3) dx
4. Differentiate the following function
g(t) = tan^-1e^t
5. Find the limit of the following
lim (x -> 0) sin(2x)/(x)
SOLUTION This solution is FREE courtesy of BrainMass!
Please see the attached file for the complete solution.
Thanks for using BrainMass.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 24, 2021, 7:10 pm ad1c9bdddf>