1. If log3 12 = log4 x, then x =
2. If 6e^(n/3) = 5, then what is the value of n?
3. What is the definition of inversely proportion? I understand that in directly proportional problems you can set a ratio: x:12 = 34:32, but for inversely proportional what do I have to do?
4. Jules can make m muffins in s minutes. Alice can make n muffins in t minutes. Which of the following gives the number of muffins that Jules and Alice can make together in 30 minutes?
Please see the attached file for the complete solution.
Thanks for using BrainMass.
Please provide detailed solutions.
1. If log3 12 = log4 x, then x
2. If 6en/3 = 5, then what is the value of n?
Ans: we have en/3 = 5/6. So we have Ln(en/3 )=ln(5/6). Then we have n/3=ln(5/6).
3. I am lost in definition of inversely proportional. I understand that in directly ...
Logarithmic Equations, Inverse Proportion an 'Together and Alone' Type Word Problems are investigated. The solution is detailed and well presented.