1. What are some ethical considerations involved in the design of an employee handbook?
Thank you your HELP is greatly appreciated.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 16, 2018, 5:43 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution addresses the questions related to the employee handbook and the applicable privacy laws.
Global Employee handbook: Address privacy, applicant testing, performance evaluation
For the below assignment, please complete items 5 & 6 only.
Create a representation of actual sections of an employee handbook
Address the issues of privacy, employee or applicant testing, and performance evaluations in the global workplace. This assignment must include, but is not limited to, the consideration of the following questions in drafting your handbook sections:
1. What privacy rights issues must be addressed?
2. What must the company's position be in response to privacy rights issues?
3. How do your privacy protections limit the company's liability?
4. How do your privacy protections enhance employee motivation and productivity?
5. How would your responses to the previous components differ if this was a public sector employer?
6. What are some ethical considerations involved in the design of this section?
7. What legal considerations must be made as you design your employee testing policies, particularly as you consider the different specific testing that might be done?
8. What ethical considerations must be made relative to your testing policies?
9. What legal considerations must be made as you design your performance evaluation section?
10. What ethical considerations must be included in your determinations as to the design of the performance evaluation section?