What were the causes and effects of the national disunity during the War of 1812? Did the disunity arise from the nature of the war?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 6:00 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Continuing interference with US trade prompted was and negotiations with Britian were not realized.
2. One should not disregard the spirit of US patriotism at this time.
3. Considered to be America's worst fought war.
4. Aslo known as America's second war of independence.
5. Major contributors to the loss of war are attributable to the lack of citizen support in the time of war, also the lack in size and power of the American military.
6. Disunity was ...
The war of 1812 is determined.