Hi, I need help correcting the following passage and rewriting it in a proper English and correct letter format.
Passage: My name is TN. I have completed an application for the NCBTMB before and was approved for the test. However, the test date has been expired. I believe that NCBTMB already has my supporting documments from my previous application, and i no longer can either obtain my official transcipt, or be able to find the assigned school code. So here I have attached my 1) certification, 2) unofficial transcript, 3) current US government issued photo ID. You can find the school information from my transcript, and please contact me should you need any futher information. I won't be in the country for a few weeks, so the best way to reach me will be through my via email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hear from you!
Date: Friday, May 10, 2012
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is TN. I have completed an application for the NCBTMB before and was approved for the test. However, the test date has expired. I believe that NCBTMB has ...
The solution discusses correcting a passage into proper letter format.
Autism and Dementia Article Summary
The question for this week is "What is the rule for citing authors when there are (a) two authors; and (b) three to five authors?"
APA Style, Part II
The focus for this week was on proper citation usage and referencing; it is important now to apply this to an actual research article.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Carefully review this week's assigned readings in the APA Manual. Review carefully the material in the text related to citations, references, and quotations.
- Review the Week 6 Learning Resources on paraphrasing and plagiarism.
- Review the Study Notes from Week 6: Common APA Style and Formatting Challenges.
- Review your assigned APA question for this Discussion (your instructor will post question assignments as an Announcement).
- Review the journal article you downloaded from a Walden Library database in Week 4.
- Search for and download an additional journal article from the Walden Library databases that is related to your specialization or to your specific research interest. This article must be different from the one you downloaded in Week 4.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post a one-paragraph summary that incorporates the findings and conclusions of both articles, the one you downloaded this week and the one you downloaded in Week 4. Next, in a second paragraph, provide a very brief summary of your answer to your assigned question. Incorporate an application of your assigned APA question into this summary.
Autism Spectrum Disorders in Older Adults: Toward Defining a Research Agenda by Joseph Piven, MD, and Peter Rabins, MD, on behalf of the Autism-in-Older Adults Working Group
Should we refer for a dementia assessment? A checklist to help know when to be concerned about dementia in adults with Down syndrome and other intellectual disabilities by Sarah Whitwham and Judith McBrien, Learning Disability Service, Westbourne, Scott Business Park, Beacon Park Road, Plymouth, PL2 2PQ, UK (E-mail: email@example.com) and Wendy BroomView Full Posting Details