Edit the following sentences to correct any dangling modifiers. If a sentence is acceptable as is, circle its number.
1. Admired by many women artists as a pioneer in the mostly male art world, Georgia O'Keeffe lived and worked without regard to social conventions are artistic trends.
2. One of the most admired American artists of the twentieth century, her color saturated images of cactus flowers, bleached bones, and pale skies are widely reproduced.
3. Growing up in Wisconsin, art was always important to her.
4. Defending her gifted student to the principal, one of her teachers said, "When the spirit moves Georgia, she can do more in a day than you or I can do in a week."
5. Without informing her, some of O'Keeffe's drawings were exhibited by Alfred Stieglitz at his 291 Gallery.
6. Marrying in 1924, O'Keeffe and Stieglitz enjoyed one of the most fruitful collaborations of the modernist era.
The following is your completed project. I have put "Correct" by the ones that are right and do not need to be changed. I have changed the ones that were incorrect.
Edit the following sentences to correct any dangling modifiers. If a sentence is acceptable as is, circle its number. ...
The solution discusses dangling modifiers.