Not what you're looking for?
A mild steel shaft is required to transmit 3 kw at 2.33 r/s. Determine the shift diameter assuming a maximum all sheer stress of 65 MPa.
Purchase this Solution
This solution is provided in approximately 78 words. It uses equations for rotation speed and maximum shear stress to find diameter.
Power to be transmitted P = 3*10^3 W
Rotation speed w = 2.33 r/s = 2.33*2*pi =14.63939 ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"