A mild steel shaft is required to transmit 3 kw at 2.33 r/s. Determine the shift diameter assuming a maximum all sheer stress of 65 MPa.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:09 pm ad1c9bdddf
Power to be transmitted P = 3*10^3 W
Rotation speed w = 2.33 r/s = 2.33*2*pi =14.63939 ...
This solution is provided in approximately 78 words. It uses equations for rotation speed and maximum shear stress to find diameter.
SWOT, Strategic Options, Stakeholders, Strategic Metrics
See attached file.
1. Summarize the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) your group has identified.
2. Which strategic option (operational excellence, customer satisfaction, or product innovation) does the organization follow?
3. Who are the main internal and external stakeholders?
4. Propose two or three strategic measurements (metrics) that will let the organization measure its progress toward meeting its strategies.
5. The body of the paper should follow APA style, and include an abstract and a list of references.View Full Posting Details