I need some help with these questions:
2. Calculate the linear state space matrices A,B,C and D for system that is described by the state equations, for deviations from uop = [-1, 1]^T, xop = [1,1,0]^T and yop=  (see attached file for better formula representation).
3. A linear system is described by its transfer function T(s) = s-1/ s^2 + 6s+ 5
- Derive the time-domain expression for the unit step response of this system
- Sketch the unit step response of this system over 3 times the longer of the two time constraints.
4. A linear system is described by its transfer function T(2) = (18+59.1s-3s^2)/(s^2+0.3s+9)(20+s)
- Draw the Bode magnitude and phase angle plots of T(iw) on the attached EdS graph paper for 0.03<w<30
- Transfer the frequency response from the Bode plot to the adjacent logarithmic complex plane. Mark w=0.1, 0.4, 3, and 10 on the frequency response.
This in-depth solution shows step-by-step calculations to determine concepts of linear state space matrices, unit step response of the system, time-domain expression, logarithmic complex plane and other variables of a linear system.
Linear Systems and Linearized State Space
1. a) A system has the following model:
x_1 = x_2
x_2 = (-x_2)92+cos(x_1))-3sin(x_1 - u)
y = tan(x_1 - u)
Find the linearized state space model about the steady state with x = (0,0)^T.
b) Draw a Simulink implementation diagram of the system in question a. The input comes from a function generator and the output and simulation time must be sent to the workspace.
2. b) Find the natural response of the system (see attached), with input u(t) = 0 and initial condition x(0) = (-1,1)^T. Sketch your solution.
bii) Use the Laplace transform to find the output of the system (see attached), y = (0 1)x,
with x_0 = (1 0)^T and ut) = e^-3t.
bii) Sketch the solution and confirm that it makes sense.View Full Posting Details