Supply and demand conditions
See attachment for two problems.
1. Fill out a supply and demand table based on given supply and demand curves.
2. Supply and demand conditions for unskilled labor.
This solution discussed supply and demand conditions.
Forecasting errors in Supply Chain including effects to other parts of a business
See the attachment: A telling fortune. Industrial Engineer.
This article discusses the forecast errors that can occur across a supply chain. This article also gives an example of how one company solved their forecasting problem by providing incentives to customers for early orders.
1. How would these forecasting errors affect other areas within the organization? Thoroughly address the following four points:
C. Customer service
2. Identify and discuss critical areas of the supply chain. (Where can small errors could result in problems that intensify down the chain?)
3. Describe two errors in critical areas of the supply chain.
4. Describe how the areas could gain momentum and affect the supply chain.
5. Describe how at least three other areas that could be severely affected by errors in supply chain management.
Please respond thoroughly to the above points.View Full Posting Details