What is a good product or service to sell online? I'm thinking a motivational line of books.
1-2 sentences needed per section
Marketing Research.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:26 am ad1c9bdddf
See the attached files.
Marketing Information for Self-Help Books
Market Summary: Self-help books are about an $11 billion a year industry, though estimates vary. The industry is growing. Personal coaches and motivational speakers, which were stagnant for awhile, are picking up. Yet, books in all forms continue to dominate (PRWeb, 2013 and Bohl, 2009).
Market Demographics: Think female. They buy about 75% of these books. Those reading these books are usually affluent, well educated, and are very computer literate. Midlife is the period of the most interest in all forms of self-help. Those who believe they are powerless are the last people who will take "self-help" seriously (Blakeley, 2009 and Whelan, 2009).
Market Needs: Many of the older seminar style self-help systems are in trouble. Travel costs have gone up, and therefore, books are selling better. This also includes those large, multi CD sets about a large self-help topic. Books are the way to go. Yet, these other venues are predicted to pick up (Gunnell, et al 2004).
Market Trends: Stress management books are predicted to be flat, ...
The solution writes a good product or service to sell online.
Transaction Log, Distributed Database, Query Optimization algorithms, Data Fragmentation and Data Replication strategies
1. Suppose that you are a manufacturer of product ABC, which is composed of parts A, B, and C. Each time a new product is created, it must be added to the product inventory, using the PROD_QOH in a table named PRODUCT. And each time the product ABC is created, the parts inventory, using PART_QOH in a table named PART, must be reduced by one each of parts A, B, and C. The sample database contents are shown in Table P1 in the attachment.
Given this information, answer questions a-e.
a. How many database requests can you identify for an inventory update for both PRODUCT and PART?
b. Using SQL, write each database request you have identified in Step a.
c. Write the complete transaction(s).
d. Write the transaction log, using Table 10.1 as your template.
e. Using the transaction log you created in Step d, trace its use in database recovery.
2. This problem is based on the DDBMS scenario in figure P10.1 in the attachment. Specify the minimum type(s) of operation(s) the database must support (remote request, remote transaction, distributed transaction, or distributed request) in order to perform the following operations at sites C, A and B. Please refer to the attachment for complete question.
3. What are the different types of query optimization algorithms?
4. Describe three data fragmentation strategies. Give some examples of each.
5. What is data replication, and what are the three replication strategies?View Full Posting Details