Please answer the following questions:
1. Describe any role our federal government might take in a particular product market structure and why citizens might want that government involvement; you can be personal and subjective in your opinions here.
2. Do the principles of microeconomics apply to other nations? Describe any differences or special situations.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:22 am ad1c9bdddf
1. The Federal Government will have to play a special role in regulating monopolies. A monopoly is characterized by the following features:
(a) Single, or single-dominant firm.
(b) Barriers to entry and/or exit.
(c) Economic profit.
(d) Price control.
(e) Product has no close substitute.
Now, in such a case in the absence of regulation firms can decide whatever price they want and consumers will have no other option but to pay that ...
Principles of microeconomics are discussed.
Compile a report on the country of Germany including the following financial concepts
Compile a report on the country of Germany including the following financial concepts.
1. Currency (stability)
2. GDP for the last 5 years
3. Population (% of workforce)
4. Social Program (evaluate their government involvement)
5. Markets (such as stock market, bonds, security instruments, etc.)
6. Government (type and structure of government)
7. Economy (explain economic fundamentals)
8. Financial structure
9. Interest rates