Write a GUI Java program that plays a guessing game with the user. The user will first enter a number between 1-10 OR letters between A-K (uppercase) and your program will generate a random number in the same range OR a letter to compare to the user's input, and declare whether you have matched each other or not. The program must do the following:
1. Interact appropriately with the user using GUI messaging.
2. Error check all user input for out of range numbers, letters, or special characters.
3. The user must be able to enter at least three wrong inputs before the program terminates.
4. If the user enters any lowercase letter "a-e" the wrong input counter should reset. That is, if I have two wrong inputs but then enter a "b" on my next try, I should be allowed three more wrong inputs.
5. The user must be allowed to play until deciding to explicitly terminate the game (I would use an exit button on the GUI window).
Write a GUI Java program that plays a guessing game with the user.