I have proposed to show the relationship between chemistry and a basketball. My intent is to show the composition of basketballs from different time periods.
My answer must be presented as a 10 minute class presentation. Help!!!© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:25 pm ad1c9bdddf
I am going to offer you some suggestions about your topic as well as some other ideas in case you would like to do something different.
What I would do if you stick to your original topic is to describe how the composition of basketballs changed and explain why the changing composition makes them better (does it make them bounce better, ...
The relationship between common items and chemistry are determined. The composition of basketballs from different time periods are given.
Basic Chemistry: Problems and Solutions
1. You are given 410.0 mL of a 1.581 M K2CO3 solution. There are ______ moles of
present in the solution.
2. You are given 83.5 mL of a 2.101 M solution of AgNO3. If all of the water is
allowed to evaporate, then the mass of AgNO3 left in the container is ______ g.
3. If 25.0 mL of a 4.525 M solution of HCl was poured into 112.0 mL of distilled
water, the concentration of the resulting solution is _________ M.
4. In order to make 250 mL of a 0.100 M HNO3 solution from a 15.9 M stock
solution, then ________ mL of the 15.9 M stock HNO3 solution is needed.
5. In order to make 500.0 mL of a 1.835 M MgCl2 solution, then ________ g of
MgCl2 is needed.
See attachment for better equation representation.View Full Posting Details