1) Every adjustment affects which of the following accounts on the income statements
a) revenue and assets accounts
b) assets and equity account
c) revenue and liability account
d) none of these accounts.
2) Which of the following accounts would most likely appears on the adjusted trial balance (have and account balance), but not appears on the adjusted trial balance (account balance would be zero)?
a) depreciation expense
b) service revenue
c) unearned revenue
d) accumulated depreciation
3) the following contains information from the records of Baptiste Publishing
December 31, 2007
Current assets $ 74,000
Current Liability $ 44,000
Long term Assets $ 95,000
Long term liability $ 60,000
Total revenue $ 50,000
Total expense $ 30,000
Which of the statements are accurate interpretations of Baptiste Publishing current ratio?
1) the company has $2.32 of current asset for every $1.00 of liabilities.
3) the company has $1.58 of current assets of every $1.00 of liabilities.
4) the company has $1.68 of current assets of every $1.00 of current liabilities
Question 1 every adjustments affect which of the following accounts on the income statements
Correct Answer: (d) None of these accounts.
(a) Asset (b) Equity and (c) liability Accounts do not appear on income statement therefore second component of all these pairs is not affected on income statement. These items appear on the Balance sheet. For example for service revenue earned revenue Account ...
The effects of adjustments, adjusted trail balance and current ratios are examined.