Dave's Wildlife Resort
101 Cash 401 Sales
231 Sales Tax Payable
May 1. Sold Merchandise on credit; the transaction involved sales tax.
2. Received checks from credit customers on account.
3. Accepted a return on merchandise from credit customers; the original sale involved sales tax.
4. Sold merchandise for cash; the transaction involved sales tax.
5. Gave an allowance to a credit customer for damaged merchandise; the original sale involved sales tax.
6. Provided a cash refund to a customer who returned merchandise; the original sale was me for cash and involved sales tax.
Indicate the numbers on the general ledger account that would be debited and credited to record each transaction.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 1:24 am ad1c9bdddf
The problem asks you to identify the accounts, through numbers, that will be affected by the ...
The expert examines general ledger accounts for Dave's Wildlife resorts.