Develop an "assessment model" tailored to a company. Use the SE-cmm METHOD
I have given you instructional assistance regarding SE-CMM method. Please see the attached file.
Develop an " assessment model" tailored to a company. Use the SE-cmm
Assessment model is a part of Project quality management. The goal of a Project Quality Management Program is to ensure that the design and construction of a project meet the quality requirements established by a Facility. To accomplish this goal, facilities management personnel should perform the following functions for the project team in order to ensure the desired quality of the constructed project:
• Establish requirements
• Build teamwork
• Supply resources
• Evaluate performance
The total Project Quality Management Program applies to the following sequential project phases:
5. Construction Documents
A Project Quality Management Program includes the following:
• Quality management planning and implementing policies, procedures, and requirements.
• Quality control ensuring that work is being performed and that work is being checked prior to its acceptance.
• Quality assurance verifying that quality control task are being performed.
• Continuous quality improvement continually pursuing improvement in the quality of the project process.
• Quality costs redoing a project item even when this increases the item's cost.
According to the SEPO, Capability Maturity Model is:
A reference model of mature practices in a specified discipline, used to assess a group's capability to perform that discipline
The Capability Maturity Model (CMM) is a method for evaluating and measuring the maturity of the software development process of organizations on a scale of 1 to 5. The CMM was developed by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. It has been used extensively for avionics software and for government projects since it was created in the mid-1980s.
There are five levels of the CMM. According to the SEI, "Predictability, effectiveness, and ...
The solution develops an assessment model tailored to a company. The solution uses the SE-cmm METHOD.