APA format 100 words each and references for questions 1 &2
1. Discuss the most commonly practiced form of forecasting
2. Define competitive intelligence.
APA format and 220 words and references for questions 3 & 4
3. In what ways may a corporation's structure and culture be internal strengths or weaknesses? Look at your organization, and analyze its structural and cultural strengths and weaknesses. How can the weaknesses be improved?
4. List and explain four current sociocultural trends in the U.S. that are transforming North America and the world.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 10, 2019, 8:17 am ad1c9bdddf
In compliance with BrainMass rules, this is not a hand in ready assignment but is only guidance.
1. The most common method of forecasting is the time series method of forecasting. This method makes forecasts based on historical data. Time is used as an independent variable to forecast demand. Measurements are taken at successive points or over successive periods. Time series forecasting works well if demand shows a consistent pattern in the past and is expected to recur in future (1). Currently, the use of time series for forecasting has increased because of the wide availability of software packages that make forecasting relatively simple. Time series method of forecasting is widely used because it is relatively low cost, relatively fast, and has similar reliability to other methods. This method is used because it is relatively accurate, the data is available, and analysis is relatively simple.
2. Competitive intelligence means gathering information on businesses competitors. it means knowing and learning what is outside the business so that the business can be competitive. Formally, competitive intelligence means collecting, analyzing, and interpreting information about the competitor's actions in a legal and morally acceptable manner to improve business ...
The answer to this problem explains four business questions. The references related to the answer are also included.