See the attachment for Daktronics' data and answer the following:
Compute the following for 2005 and 2004:
1. Net proﬁt margin
Z. Total asset turnover (use year-end assets)
3. Return on assets (use year-end assets)
4. Operating income
5. Return on operating assets (use year-end assets)
6. Sales to ﬁxed assets (use year-end ﬁxed assets)
7. Return on investment (use year-end balance sheet accounts)
8. Return on total equity (use year-end equity)
9. Return on common equity (use year-end common equity)
10. Gross proﬁt margin
Comment on the trends in (a).
Net Profit Margin= Net Profit/Sales 6.80% 8.45%
Total Asset Turnover= Sales/Total Assets 1.52 1.66
Return on Assets= Net Profit/Total Assets 10.34% 14.04%
Operating Income Margin= Operating ...
This solution helps in calculating a range of financial ratios in the attached files.