Outsourcing and offshoring are viable business strategies, yet can be controversial in the company and the community. What role, if any, does risk management play in assessing the cultural, ethical, and mitigating issues that arise when a company outsources overseas? Provide a current example.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:50 am ad1c9bdddf
Discussion for your question:
Risk management plays a large role in assessing the cultural, ethical, and mitigating issues that arise when a company outsources overseas. One of the biggest issues deals with unemployment in the U.S. Some companies outsource unethically, and they leave their workers without jobs. This increases the rate of unemployment, shows poor corporate governance, and is an unethical practice. The company's premise is that the outsourcing saves the company money. The problem is not necessarily that they do it, but rather how they do it. If we are dealing with an ethical company, that company will relocate ...
This solution discusses management's role in risk management with regards to outsourcing. The cultural, ethical, and mitigating issues are thoroughly discussed.
Contemporary Issues in Financial Management.
I need help on the following assignment.
Contemporary Issues in Financial Management Paper
Using the Electronic Reserve Readings (ERR) for this course, or other resources conduct research on contemporary financial management issues (e.g., mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyout, hostile takeover, global outsourcing, corporate governance). Based on your research, select one contemporary issue and an organization that has created a financial management strategy to manage this issue.
? Prepare a paper in which you evaluate the impact of your selected contemporary issue on your selected organization. In your evaluation be sure to address the following items:
1) Describe your selected contemporary issue.
2) Describe the financial strategy that your selected organization has created to manage your selected contemporary issue.
3) Assess the impact of corporate governance and ethical issues on the organization's strategy.
4) Evaluate the financial situation of the organization prior to any action taking place.
5) Assess the financial situation after the action was taken.
6) Was the organization successful in managing the selected contemporary issue? Why or why not?
(at least 1100 word).
Please properly cite your reference.View Full Posting Details