How does the United States Air Force determine customer requirements?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 9:34 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. How does the United States Air Force determine customer requirements?
By 'customer' requirements, I am assuming it means the people who enlist and are recruited into the United States Air Force.
The United States Air Force have pre-set criteria and requirements in recruiting people into the United States Air Force, including: prior service requirements, age requirements, weight and height requirements, health requirements, vision requirements, legal requirements, education requirements, citizenship requirements, ASVAB scores requirements and NCS requirements.
Let's look more closely at each 'customer' requirement.
ENLIST: U.S. Air force Requirements (excerpt)
PRIOR SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
Only 40 additional slots will be available for the remainder of FY 06. The PS program is only available for direct duty or retraining in the following 7 AFSCs:
· 1C2X1 (Combat Control)
· 1C4X1 (Tactical Air Command and Control)
· 1T0X1 (SERE)
· 1T2X1 (Pararescue)
· 3E8X1 (EOD) - must have a Top Secret security clearance
· 3N1X1 (Regional Band)
· 3N2X1 (Premier Band)
PS applicants include the following:
· PS Air Force
· Marine Corps
· Reserve, Guard
· Individual Mobilization Augmentee members ordered to Extended Active Duty (EAD) for the Limited Period Recall Program (LPRP).
PS applicant must have separated in the pay grade of E-5 or below and have not been separated for more than 6 years unless currently holding status in the Guard or Reserve. In these situations they will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
All PS applicants, regardless of age or marital status, will require a Credit Check ...
This solution discusses how the United States Air Force determines customer requirements.
Analyze article: 'How to Sell Services MORE Profitably'
See attached file for the article.
Article: Reinartz, W. & Ulaga, W. (2008) "How to Sell Services MORE Profitably,"
The assigmnent is below:
1. Please read the journal article and discuss the four recommendations authors make to sell services more profitably.
2.Please submit a summary of the article that includes causes of lower profits and authors' recommendation for improving profitability.
3. Focus on the introduction, conclusion, and discussion section of the article and not so much on the method of analysis.View Full Posting Details