Can you please give me some high level response to these questions (a couple of sentences is fine)
Swaps and Interest Rate Options
- What is an interest rate swap?
- How do you immunize using interest rate swaps?
- What is a comparative advantage in credit market?
- What is a currency swap?
- What are interest rate collars, swaptions, and interest rate options?
- How swaps are priced?
- How are swaps used as forward contracts?
- What are implied forward rates?
- How are prices quoted?
- How are off-market swaps valued?
- How do you hedge against any shift in the yield curve?
Other Derivative Assets
- What are futures Options?
- How do you speculate with futures options?
- How do you hedge with futures options?
- How are futures options priced?
- What are warrants?
- How are warrants priced?
The solution provides a detailed explanation complete with examples to provide understanding about all the financial product terms and uses.