I need help with these Occupational Safety Projects:
1) Define the term industrial hygiene. Explain the responsibilities of the modern industrial hygienist, and describe their role in the safety and health field.
2) Explain why a comprehensive confined space management policy is important in any organization. What areas should a confined space management policy cover? What types of administrative controls and training should be designated in the policy?
3) What types of federal legislation have been enacted with regards to employers and the AIDS epidemic? Describe the impact that AIDS has had on corporate America. How has it negatively impacted employers and their ability to function?
4) According to the National Safety Council, there are an ever increasing number of applications for robotics in today's industry. List and explain the principal hazards associated with the use of robots.
5) What are some important considerations when evaluating hazards in the workplace? What are some examples of prevention and control strategies that can be used in any workplace? Explain your answer.
Goetsch, D. L. (2011). Occupational safety and health for technologists, engineers, and managers (7th ed.).
Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Please find help and some guidelines related to Safety and Accident Prevention.
The content below has been written to get ...
This response provides guidelines and notes for answering questions related to occupational safety and health. Concepts like industrial hygiene, confined space management policy, federal legislation with regards to employers and the AIDS epidemic, hazards associated with the use of robots, and evaluating hazards in the workplace are discussed.