You work on the IT team at a local college. You are currently on a project that is enhancing the registration system. You have a student intern who is inexperienced and untrained. The intern has only taken one Information Systems course. Your team lead has asked you to prepare a report about the project.
- What features do the tools offer that could be beneficial to use in the development of your project?
- How do you think using them can reduce cycle time and increase quality?
- What are some difficulties that you think the intern might have in trying to develop the information system?
- What basic controls should be included in that system to ensure that students are enrolled in the classes they request?
- What security should be included in the system to prevent inappropriate use of it
I will answer your questions to help you understand how to go about your assignment, but remember that we cannot do the work for you as per BrainMass policy. Thank you.
What features do the tools offer that could be beneficial to use in the development of your project?
The features for the tools are of an immense benefit to the development of the project. For example, a person is able to keep track of student data more efficiently and effectively for the college. Administration knows all of the demographics, grades, awards, length of time in program(s), and any disciplinary problems that could arise while he or she is in school for their education. Not only that, but also to keep track of degree(s) one is seeking to obtain over a period of year(s). The software program will make everything easier for an individual who wants to learn how it functions no matter how easy or difficult it is to learn it through training. By grasping these benefits, a person is able to make the most out of their employment, so all students' needs are met. The students are the customers, and they are striving to understand how the school functions, but if they have any questions any faculty or staff member can go to it at ...
This solution discussed preparing a report for Information Systems in a college setting.
Alternative/complementary health delivery systems
What opposition would be encountered in promoting one of these alternative/complementary delivery systems?View Full Posting Details