2. What kind of obstacles would you expect to have in communications between IT developers and accountants regarding development or improvement of the accounting information system?
3. What potential challenges are posed by sharing information between organizations?
1. If AIS are so vital to business success, why do so many businesses have problems in this area?
· So many businesses have problems in this area because:
· Accounting and finance personnel are familiar with traditional accounting controls and methods and as such are not trained in modern information technology.
· The businesses are not able to successfully integrate information technology for designing, implementation and monitoring of information.
· The input and output devices require specialized training. The financial accounting staff does not have such training.
· The business top management is not comfortable with the financial reports generated by electronic accounting information systems.
· The businesses are faced with security and secrecy problems while using electronic information systems.
· The businesses that are familiar with the earlier manual process do not trust the ...
Accounting Information Systems is discussed in great detail in this solution.