HTML, XML and Java are making web development extremely easy and interactive. XML has enabled web sites to connect directly to enterprise's ERP system which enables faster response ...
The solution goes into a great amount of detail about the question being asked. The concepts are very well explained and easy to understand. The solution can be followed very easily by anyone who has some understanding of the concepts beforehand. Overall, an excellent response to the question.
Define HTML, XML and Java programming.
1. Define HTML, XML and Java programming. What is the difference between the three?
2. How are the HTML and Java programming languages affecting business applications on the web?
3. What programs are mainly used on the web for business applications?
4. Will it benefit or not benefit a business to use such programs?
5. Are there any signification pros or cons to any particular programming languages?
6. How can businesses control their website in different ways, and make it easier for their clients to use?
7. What applications are being used to make the applications on the web faster and easier to access?
8. Why do you think HTML, XML, and Java make the business world easier to communicate with through the convenience of the Internet?
9. What is the difference between Websites and Web Applications?
10. What is the primary role of a website?
11. What is the primary role of a web application?
12. Name some different types of Web Applications.
13. Distinguish between open and closed applications.
14. What is web application?
15. How do you identify users?
16. Summarize the design process from start to finish in a business web application for a business.