See the attached file.
We are currently working with a $4B Fortune 500 tech company that has been on an upward growth trajectory due to their global reach and high demand for software & hardware enterprise solutions. In addition to organic growth, this F500 Company has also grown through acquisitions and has now reached a point where they have to consolidate internal systems and standardize on a single Global Leasing application - Oracle Lease & Finance Management (OLFM).
The Senior Analyst will have a combination of technical & functional OLFM skills, and be a subject matter expert in leasing operation domain. Having implementation experience of OLFM in a global leasing operation (i.e. multi-language, multi-currency, taxes, gaap accounting, etc.) will be a critical component for success in this role.
• Design, deployment, and support for the Global Leasing processes in a shared services model, using the Oracle OLFM platform as the core solution set.
Gather business/functional requirements from project stakeholders and matrix-mgmt team, write technical specs and requirements for onsite and offshore development teams.
• Manage project timelines, milestones and KPIs. Act as the liaison between business, implementation, development and support teams to prioritize needs and requests.
Provide IT project leadership for transformational leasing initiatives and integrations, building relationships and interact with external vendors (banks, consulting firms, software vendors, etc.).
• Provide a single point of contact to internal/external business partners.
Must have a proven track record in full lifecycle engagements, from business case preparation to requirements gathering, blueprint, building, testing and implementation of solutions based on business requirements and using industry recognized methodologies
• Min 5 yrs experience with Oracle Lease & Finance Management. Expert-level skills in migrating/implementing OLFM, troubleshooting, on-going support, and upgrades
• Proficient in the combination of modules OLFM/AR/AP/GL/FA
• Experience with Multi-GAAP, Multi-currency, Multi-org, and Multi-Set of Books setup
A foundation of Oracle E-Business applications—General Ledger, Assets, Inventory, Payables, Order Management and Receivables—along with key customer relationship management applications such as CRM Foundation, Install Base, Credit Management, iStore and Workflow, underpin Oracle Lease and Finance Management.
Oracle Lease and Finance Management provides E-Business functions that can be described from at least two perspectives:
• Operations—that is, the daily tasks and responsibilities of people who work in various departments of finance companies, as well as
• Business Flows—the processes that every lease or loan goes through in its path over time, from beginning-to-end, from the lessor's point of view.
Oracle Lease and Finance Management Overview
Oracle Lease and Finance Management Business Flows
Lead to Opportunity
Lease Sales Quote to Credit Decision
Origination to Funding
Invoice to Receipt
Quote to Termination
Asset Return to Disposal
Period Open to Close
Inquiry to Resolution
Oracle Lease and Finance Management
Oracle Lease and Finance Management integrates Oracle financials applications and is designed to meet the business requirements of asset-based finance companies. The OLFM extends its solution from lease origination to contract termination and asset disposition. Main modules which are lined by OLFM are Inventory, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Assets, Order management, General ledger.
➢ Oracle Lease and Finance Management Business Flows
1. Opportunity to Booking
This process includes following steps:
• Create a lease sales quote
• Add lease sales quote details
• Accept a lease sales quote
• Submit credit card application
Sales quote is created in Sales Online module. From different quote options, quote is selected by Lessee. The information is submitted to the credit department to evaluate the credit worthiness of Lessee before finalizing the deal. Credit evaluation is handled in the module of Credit Management. After evaluation of Credit worthiness of the Lessee the Contract entered into Oracle Lease Management.
2. Billing to Receipt
It identifies due date for customer payments and calculates amount due. Oracle Lease Management selects the data and sends it to Oracle Receivables to generate actual invoice.
Disbursements start after booking of Contract or during billing process. Disbursements are payments to suppliers for expenses incurred for a contract or any other charges.
4. Quote to Termination
Termination process provides necessary information to handle the termination of ...
The solution discusses oracle lease and finance management.