Please give your thoughts on at least two of these four questions and provide references along with in text citations.
1. What are the core resources and capabilities of emerging multinationals from emerging economies?
2. Some of the copycat strategies embraced by emerging multinationals have violated the intellectual property rights of their rivals in developed economies. As a new CEO of an emerging multinational brought from the outside, you have just discovered this issue at your new employer. What are you going to do about it?
3. How does the institution-based view complement and differ from the industry-based and resource-based views? Why has the institution-based view become a third leg in the "strategy tripod?"
4. Assume you work for a New Zealand company exporting a container of kiwis to Haiti. The customs official informs you that there is a delay in clearing your container through customs, and it may last a month. However, if you are willing to pay an "expediting fee" of US$200, he will try to make it happen in one week. What would you do?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 2, 2020, 5:50 am ad1c9bdddf
The response addresses the query posted in 390 words with APA References.
//The formulation of business strategies plays an important role in business organizations. In the section given below, a discussion is done to identify the core resources and capabilities that are used by the emerging multinationals from the emerging economies in the context of the present scenario.//
1. Core Resources and Capabilities of Emerging Multinationals from Emerging Economies
The emerging multinationals in the emerging economies follow a coherent capability system that helps these organizations to modify their differentiated products and services. This further helps in providing the firms more rights to gain success in the marketplace. It leads ...
The expert determines the core resources and capabilities of emerging multinationals from emerging economies. The response addresses the query posted in 390 words with APA References.