1. Please refer to this link: http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/06/23/us-usa-china-trade-idUSTRE65M4KJ20100623
- Based on the Chinese government's standpoint, is it logical to impose the trade barrier?
- Nowadays, China drives the global economy. So if the trade barrier is reduced, the Chinese economy will go down and this affects the economy of the whole world. Do you agree or disagree with this argument?
2. Your firm is considering exporting to two countries: Kenya and Vietnam. However, management's knowledge about these countries' trade policies and barriers is limited. Conduct a search using GlobalEdge(http://globaledge.msu.edu/) and other sources to identify the current import policies, tariffs, and restrictions in these countries. What recommendations would you make to management? I am looking for a PowerPoint (this is not a paper).
- Based on Chinese government's standpoint, is it logical to impose the trade barrier?
This is an issue of international economics. Many members of Congress viewed currency policy of China with suspicion and stated that China's exchange rate remains undervalued by 25 percent to 40 percent. Chinese policies they say unfairly favor Chinese companies at the expense of the U.S. and other ...
This solution helps discuss the trade barriers between China and the US. A PowerPoint file is also attached as part of the solution.