Please help with the following question..
What are the advantages and disadvantages of worldwide internet business, such as ebay, amazon and paypal? What are their keys to success and what is the future of this type of corporation?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 2:42 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello, I provide the following to assist you.
The advantages of the worldwide internet business are:
1. Customers can purchase items without leaving the comforts of their home
2. Ebay allows customers to purchase products, usually at a discounted price
3. Paypal allows companies and customers to conduct money transfers without personal information being given out
"You can use the internet to find your customers and business partners worldwide.
Your customers and partners can find you on the internet.
You can use the internet to build a strong relationship with your customers especially via email.
You can use the internet to market your products and services.
You can use the internet to acquire all the information, training and qualifications you need for your business.
You can set up a business with a very small marketing budget, something almost impossible in the «real world"
The disadvantages of the worldwide internet business are:
1. Customers cannot physically touch or see the product, other than ...
This solution provides an explanation of advantages and disadvantages of online internet businesses.
eBay, Inc.: The online Auction Industry
Read case and answer these:
1. What are some of the factors that led eBay to enter the online auction market?
2. Describe the competitive landscape of the online auction industry.
3. What are some of the opportunities and threats that eBay faces going forward?
4. What are some of the technology enhancements that eBay has utilized since its inception?
5. Do you feel that the online auction industry has been a viable investment for eBay? How has technology contributed to these advances?