What are the three primary forms of business organizations? Describe their advantages and disadvantages from a financial point of view.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 25, 2021, 12:00 am ad1c9bdddf
The three main types of business organizations are: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership and Corporation.
- It is the simplest form of business organization.
- This type of business is owned by single individual.
- It is inexpensive to form
- The business avoids corporate income taxes
- All profits flow directly to the owner
- It is difficult to obtain large sums of ...
The solution lists the types of Business Organizations and their advantages and disadvantages.