Outline major developments in telecommunications technologies and describe their effect on the industry.
Identify the electronic components of a communication system.
What is the rationale for "Structured Wiring"?
What are the differences and similarities between a loop start system and a ground start system?
What is the role of satellite communications in the wireless world?
What are the functions of each layer of the OSI model?
What is the process for transmitting a message over a packet-switching network?
What are the updates from IPv4 to IPv6?
What are the duties of a network manager?
What are the implications of regulation on electronic documents?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:50 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Texting, Smartphones-because of this fewer phone calls, especially from land lines.
2. They are speed, performance, security, accessibility
3. Structured wiring allows for all electronic communication from a house or business to be bundled; phone, cable, internet, alarm systems etc...
4. They are both similar in that they work for their essential ...
An expert provides relevant, succinct and varied information about current changes in telecommunications and how it affects things. Also detailed information about pertinent technological tools, riles and data is both provided and explained.
IT and competitive advantage
Please provide your explanation in detail for the following question:
1. What changes in information technology will have the most impact on a company's ability to achieve a competitive advantage? Please give examples.View Full Posting Details