Who benefits most from Web access? Why? Please note: this is from a consumer and business perspective. Could it be that there is 2 schools of thought on this?
The amount of trade conducted electronically has grown dramatically since the wide introduction of the Internet. A wide variety of commerce is conducted in this way, including things such as:
- Electronic funds transfer,
- Supply chain management,
- Online marketing,
- Online transaction processing,
- Electronic data interchange,
- Automated inventory management systems, and
- Automated data collection systems.
Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at at least some point in the transaction's lifecycle, although it can encompass a wide range of technologies such as e-mail as well.
However, consumers have ...
Who benefits most from Web access is explained.