Find an example of an organization that has created an online community to market a product or service and answer the following questions:
What products or services is the organization attempting to market via its online community?
How does the organization engage consumers?
Do you feel that the organization is successful in generating consumer interest for its products and services? Why or why not?
Does the organization rely on professionally created content, user-generated content, or a combination of both?
If users are generating content, how is it being utilised? To market a product? For product development?
What products or services is the organisation attempting to market via its online community?
The company is Holy Clothing and it is a maker of apparel for women, including plus sizes. As a matter of fact, many of their clothing is offered in plus sizes only. The twist is the styling is era based, with Victorian, Goth, Romance, and other styles offered. The fabric is soft and has stretch and lies perfectly. Much of the offering catalog is embroidered. The fabrics are colorful and offered in sizes from small to 3X. Most are available in Large to 3X.
A lot of the work is done by hand and the patterns are created by hand. The fabric is viscose, a supple, yet light material. It dyes well and offers the ability to match the trims with the material in colors. The colors and styles work well for larger women, and the patterns are meant to fit them as well as it fits smaller women.
How does the organisation engage consumers?
The organization has a Facebook page and an email newsletter that comes out regularly and notifies people of both contests and possible new ideas for patterns. The company owner interacts with customers and ...
The expert examines organizations creating online communities.
eBusiness Marketing/Management Questions (5)
1. Reflecting on e-Business Promotion, what is important in motivating an audience to take action? Please be very detailed in your answer as you describe and discuss the need for such motivation in today's e-business environment.
2. Describe how online communities target individuals and what it takes to make a successful online community. Further, explain how you could create an online community to increase potential e-Business sales for a particular company.
3. Discuss why privacy on the Internet is an issue and what e-businesses can do to ensure privacy. Also, please give examples of what can go wrong in the e-Business environment if privacy is not considered important by an e-Business entity.
4. Describe the roles that leadership and organizational culture play in giving an e-business its unique advantages. Specifically, please give examples of how leadership and organizational culture can impact the operation of e-business.
5. Describe the measures that businesses can use to judge e-business success. Develop sample criteria (checklist) that you would use to judge any particular type of e-business of your choice. Finally, please explain why you chose the various criteria for evaluating an e-business. One important criteria would be availability (i.e., 24/7 support).
Min 300 words each question. List References.View Full Posting Details