looking for 4-5 cited paragraphs responding to the following: talk about how writing an e-business plan differs from writing a traditional business plan, and include the pros and cons of an e-business plan....© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:34 am ad1c9bdddf
I see that these two assignments are 11 credits total. That's certainly acceptable.
Writing an e-business plan differs from writing a traditional business plan. What are its pros and cons?
There must always be a clear purpose for going online: to increase sales, visibility, market share, etc. Knowledge of the target market, and linking this knowledge with the products being sold is the essence of an e-plan. If the e-startup is not connected to an existing name, then the plan must explain to potential investors how an unknown firm, in 2013, will break into its target market. This is not easy. There must also be a way to measure progress. Google, for example, offers all kinds of packages that monitor the flow of traffic to your site and from where it is coming (BLA, 2012).
Logistics is essential, since there must be a physical space from which products are shipped and stored. There needs to be a clear sense that your product will sell online. Some products do better than others. Books do better than semi-trucks. Not everything should go online. Many people are not comfortable ...
The expert examines the e-business plans versus traditional business plans.
E-Commerce and Internet Marketing: semantic web, e-marketing strategy, e-marketing plan steps, digital divide, online engagement segmentation levels, micro-marketing are identified and discussed with references.
Can you please help me with these questions? Each response must be one decent paragraph. Name of the textbook enclosed. Thanks in advance for your help.
E-COMMERCE & INTERNET MARKETING
1. How does technology change traditional marketing?
2. As a consumer, how is your life changing as the Semantic Web becomes reality?
3. Define e-marketing strategy and explain how it is used.
4. What are the four levels of commitment to e-business and what are some examples of each?
5. What are the seven steps in an e-marketing plan are why are each important?
6. What responsibility do you think e-marketers should assume for helping to close the digital divide? Do you think consumers and governments should assume some responsibility, as well? Explain your answers.
7. What are the two most important online engagement segmentation levels?
8. How does micromarketing differ from multisegment marketing, niche marketing, and mass marketing?
Strauss, J. (2012). E-Marketing. (6th ed). Prentice HallView Full Posting Details