APA References of these websites
www.intuit.com© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:37 am ad1c9bdddf
Ryan, S. (2010). The m-commerce revolution is here. E-Commerce Times. Retrieved from http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/The-M-Commerce-Revolution-Is-Here-71015.html
Business to business ecommerce - Internet marketing strategies. (2010). The International Business and Trade Help Center. Retrieved from http://www.importexporthelp.com/internetmarketing01.htm
Dell Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce Solutions. (n.d.). Retrieved from ...
These are example APA citations of some websites.
Web Search and Analysis
The purpose of this assignment is twofold: the first objective is to encourage you to surf the web locating sites which target health and well-being information; second, you will have the opportunity to read and critically evaluate information, contained on the web.
1. Use a search engine and locate sport psychology web sites [avoid university sites]
2. Compare and contrast 8 to 10 sites to access the range of material
3. Select 5 sites to include in your analysis. Select an array of sites based on:
quality of material presented
4. credentials of person responsible for information
5. quality of site layout and structure
6. To perform the critical analysis, compare and contrast the sites based on:
- quality of content [is the information valid?]
- relevance of content [is material new and current?]
- structure and attractiveness of site
Write a report including the following information:
- An introductory section discussing the purpose of this project
- A section providing an overview and rationale for your selection of the 5 sites
- A critical analysis of each site
- An APA reference of each site