What are the advantages and disadvantages of integration? Select two points touching upon the advantages and two points touching upon the disadvantages of integration.
In-text citing and references needed.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 20, 2018, 6:28 am ad1c9bdddf
DEFINITION: Integration is the action that results in bringing opposites together, as in racial, religious or ethnic groups.
ADVANTAGES OF INTEGRATION:
1) Integration promotes growth in the workplace because of people from diverse backgrounds contributing their unique skills, abilities, talents and experiences.
2) In a multicultural world, integrated organizations have a competitive advantage by the groups, cultures, and ethnicities represented in their work pool.
3) Integrated organizations understand the needs of a diverse customer-base and can target their product/service to specific groups based on culture, ethnicity, etc.
4) An integrated workplace is able to adapt to market changes more quickly.
5) An integrated workforce can develop a winning business strategy because of the diverse knowledge base of ...
Integration and diversity are relevant areas of discussion in the international business world today. This 420-word solution includes a list of advantages as well as a list of disadvantages of integration in business, including a definition of integration and a list of web addresses that can be used for additional research, references, and in-text citations.