Note: Refer to Chapter 6 Review Question 4 for criterion 1.)Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you: Expert Sharma please make sure that the first three questions are at least 5pgs. The last three questions just paragraphs each. Thanks!
Book is Public Policy Analysis - 1 Year Option, 5th Edition
Dunn, William N
1. Construct constitutive and operational definitions for any three (3) of the actions and outcome variables listed in the shaded box under Review Question 1 at the end of Chapter 6. (Note: The box includes Program expenditure, Equality of educational opportunity, Energy consumption, etc.)
(Note: Refer to Chapter 6 Review Question 5 for criterion 2.)
2. Identify three (3) policy problems listed in the shaded box under Review Question 5 and determine an appropriate indicator or index that would help determine whether each of the identified problems are being solved through government action. Justify your position on each. (Note: The box includes Work alienation, School dropouts, Poverty, etc.)
(Note: Refer to Chapter 6 Review Question 13 for criterion 3.)
3. Construct valid rebuttals to the following argument using at least four (4) threats to validity: (B) The greater the cost of an alternative, the less likely it is that the alternative will be pursued. (W) The enforcement of the maximum speed limit of 55 mph increases the costs of exceeding the speed limit. (I) The mileage death rate fell from 4.3 to 3.6 deaths per 100 million miles after the implementation of the 55-mph speed limit. (C) The 55-mph speed limit (National Speed Law of 1973) has been definitely successful in saving lives.
4. Include at least two (2) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook to support your views. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Do not use open source Websites such as Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are not acceptable resources.
5. Compare and contrast methods of evaluation and prescription in terms of time and the types of claims produced by each. Provide examples to support your response.
6. From given website http://livingwage.mit.edu/ select two different states and locations (city or county) to compare the living wage estimates and poverty wage for a family with one adult and one child designated for the two states and selected locations. Make sure to find two states that have more than $2.00 difference in living wage estimates. Suggest at least two reasons for the differences.
7. From the case study, Case 7.1., explain at least two reasons many consider the adoption of a living wage a moral and ethical issue. Discuss the implications that morality and ethics have to analyzing and developing public policy. This case study should be in the book.
The response addresses the query posted in 1649 words with APA references
// In the following paragraphs, there will be discussion over the constitutive and operational definitions of public policy problems in order to understand the inputs, processes, outputs and impacts of the policies. There will also discussion over public policy areas and indicators in order to effective implementation of policies to remove the issues with public policies.//
Constitutive definition of Program expenditure is "the opportunity to establishing learning environments for growth in one's abilities".
This definition is able to provide the information regarding the Program expenditure with description of chances to access more facilities to improve one's growth. However, this definition can not be adopted for the purpose of development of the public policy to improve the situation.
Constitutive definition of Equality of educational opportunity states that the opportunity to achieve growth in learning environments irrespective of difficult scenario for one's life".
This definition is able to provide the information regarding the Equality of educational opportunity with description of chances to access all the educational facilities to improve one's growth. However, this definition cannot be adopted for the purpose of development of the public policy to improve the situation (Lize, Andrews, Whitaker, Shapiro, and Nelson, 2014).
Constitutive definition of Energy consumption reflects that the use of production resource to achieve economical development with growth in one's earnings to contribute in national economic growth".
This definition is able to provide the information regarding the Energy consumption regarding production efficiency for taking measures to improve the productivity efficiency. However, this definition can not be adopted for the purpose of development of the public policy to improve the situation (Solnet, Nickson, Robinson, Kral, and Baum, 2014).
(See the table)
(see the table)
The above mentioned policy problems can be solved by the government action to a great extent because these policy problems are associated with funding and motivational factors. The first policy problem of Crime is in hands of the government because it is able to control the same by taking preventive and corrective measures. The government through ...
Definitions for any three action and outcome variables are examined. The response addresses the query posted in 1649 words with APA references.