1. Which of the following are synonyms?
Hungarian method, Flood's technique, and reduced matrix method
Hungarian method, MODI, and Vogel's approximation method
northwest corner rule, MODI, and reduced matrix method
stepping-stone method, reduced matrix method, and northwest corner rule
2. A model containing a linear objective function and linear constraints but requiring that one or more of the decision variables take on an integer value in the final solution is called ________________
3. A collection of all state probabilities for a given system at any given period of time is called the
vector of state probabilities.
1. Hungarian method, Flood's technique, and reduced matrix method ...
This post has a three objective type queries based on Hungarian method, integer programming and probability
Job Satisfaction Survey - Determination of Sample Size
1. Need to provide an overview of the contents of the Research Paper and apply the concepts to the Job Satisfaction Survey attached.
2. Cover the concept of the techniques used to estimate sample size.
3. Determine the required sample size for estimating a single population mean.
[Please refer to the attachment for details].
Determination of Sample size for a Relative Quality Improvement.
Full Text Available By: McGrath, Richard N.; Qixuan Chen. Quality Engineering, Jul2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p309-320, 12p, 4 charts, 2 graphs, 1 bw; DOI: 10.1080/08982110802035453; (AN 32746637)
Database: Business Source Premier.View Full Posting Details