(Accounting for Accounting Changes and Errors) Listed below are various types of accounting changes and errors.
?_____ 1. Change in a plant asset's salvage value.
?_____ 2. Change due to overstatement of inventory.
?_____ 3. Change from sum-of-the-years'-digits to straight-line method of depreciation.
?_____ 4. Change from presenting unconsolidated to consolidated financial statements.
?_____ 5. Change from LIFO to FIFO inventory method.
?_____ 6. Change in the rate used to compute warranty costs.
?_____ 7. Change from an unacceptable accounting principle to an acceptable accounting principle.
?_____ 8. Change in a patent's amortization period.
?_____ 9. Change from completed-contract to percentage-of-completion method on construction contracts.
?_____ 10. Change from FIFO to average-cost inventory method.
For each change or error, indicate how it would be accounted for using the following code letters:
1.Accounted for prospectively.
2.Accounted for retrospectively.
3.Neither of the above.
Thank you for using BM.
Below are my answers.
?__1___ 1. Change in a plant asset's salvage value.
?__2__ 2. Change due to overstatement of inventory.
?__2___ 3. Change from ...
Changes and Errors are denoted.
HRM problems and Organizational theory, design, and change problems
1) Identify and discuss the report by SHRM (Society of human resource management) on the future of HRM - explain the issues contained in the report in detail
1) Identify and discuss the stages of team formation. Include examples
2) Identify and discuss the key steps in a change management initiative
3) Outline the cultural dimensions that have been identified by Hofstede and relate these to Vietnam
4) what is " succession planning" and how does is work in an organization ?
5) outline steps that you recommend in the recruitment process.
Ivancevich, J. M. (2010). Human resource management (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
1) Identify and discuss factors that define the functions of manager. Provide examples and link to research methodology.
1) How would you develop a plan for research project ? Use examples and link to research methodology
2) Outline how you would generate and use facts in your research study. Use examples and link to research methodology
3) What is a '' code of ethics'' How do we develop a code of ethics for an organization? What is the role of Transparency international global ethics?
4) Outline and discuss case "Gunfire at Sea". Why is the case important to research?
5) Discuss CSR in context of organizations.
6) What is innovation? Why is it important?
Jones, G. (2010). Organizational theory, design, and change (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.