1. Which line is parallel to the y-axis
2. Sales reductions force a factory to cut back its output by 20%. By what percentage must the reduced sales be increased allow production to be brought back to normal?
3. The current sales price of a power drill is $117. This is $30 more than half the list price. At what discount is the drill being sold?
4. Two committees are formed with seven people on one committee and eight on the other. If three people are in both groups, how many people belong to only one group?
5. 20 is to 4y as 25x is to which of the following?
6. A gift of $180 is to be shared by Brett and Andrew in such a way that Andrew gets 25% more than Brett. How much does Brett get?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 7:09 pm ad1c9bdddf
Step-by-step solutions are provided to the various business math problems.