Statement of Purpose for a Executive MBA Program. Please use the professional experience provided below.
Marketing and Sales Executive 2014 - Present
Provide high quality consolidated billing, enrollment, eligibility, financial services and customer service. Develop and implement strategic marketing, sales and business plans to achieve corporate objectives and impact organizational revenue and profits.
• Generate internal reports and dashboards to support the overall growth of an emerging channel
• Develop operational best practices to help build a global program
• Communicate and work with internal and external partners
National Sales Director 2014 - 2014
Deliver electronic payment management solutions for e-commerce and B2C card-not-present merchants. Lead new account development using customer engagement sales methods to identify and open new accounts, build effective customer relationships, uncover new opportunities, and close sales. Manage customer strategy and deploy necessary tactics to maximize sales and growth opportunities. Gather requirements to develop solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and the appropriate application to provide effective solutions to client challenges. Negotiate contracts to support solution, and work to ensure delivery in accordance with contract specifications.
Branch Manager 2013 - 2014
Provided strategic direction and leadership to daily activities of bank branch consisting of three staff members. Supported portfolio growth within the branch by identifying cross-selling opportunities. Managed budgeting, accounting for expense control, hiring, performance reviews, facilities management, compliance, auditing, sales production, and ATM Balancing. Developed cost and profitability analysis for branch. Utilized financial expertise to develop strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification, allocation, and revenue / expense analysis.
• Successfully turned around non-revenue generating branch to become #1 in the Washington region in the first month of employment.
• Achieved #1 in the Washington region for New Business Development and Cross-Selling July 2013, and #2 in August 2013. Returned to #1 in region in September 2013.
• October, November, and December 2013 branch was ranked #2 in region for New Business Development and Cross-Selling.
Delivered daily leadership and direction to assigned bank location to increase customer satisfaction and bank profits. Established targets and designed strategies to achieve them. Monitored latest governmental rules and regulations and kept team members abreast of any changes. Provided leadership, training, and supervision to staff. Held responsibility for independent management of client portfolios. Solicited, negotiated, and closed opportunities to meet budgeted revenue within acceptable risk parameter. Tailored bank product services and solutions for clients. Utilized understanding of clients unique needs, offered tailored solutions for transactions and banking services. Participated in community events to increase bank's visibility and to enhance new and existing business possibilities.
• Achieved target level of customer service and relationships ensuring that staff were customer focused.
• Reached branch sales goals through new business acquisition, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
• 2010: Certificate of Achievement for 5 out of 5 metrics at 185%.
• 2009: Certificate of Achievement for 4 out of 5 metrics at 176%.
• 2008: Received Washington Region Circle of Excellence Award, and Certificate of Achievement for 4 out of 5 metrics at 149%.
• 2007: Received Washington Region Circle of Stars Excellence Award, Columbia North District Mark of Excellence Award, and Certificate of Excellence for 5 out of 5 Metrics at 195%.
• Received 5 out of 5 WOW Customer Service Gold Level Awards for eight years.
Financial Consultant 2004 - 2007
Offered and sold financial products and services to consumers and small businesses customers. Interacted with customers to determine needs. Advised and educated customers regarding deposit account services, checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs, and other investment products. Opened deposit accounts, handled loan applications, and managed service requests. Leveraged in-depth product knowledge to assist bank in meeting goals. Exercised strong problem solving skills with the ability to demonstrate sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Received Certificate of Achievement in 2005 for 120% and in 2006 for 300% to objectives
Today's business environment is extremely dynamic, rapidly changing and challenging. It has become imperative for professionals such as me to keep themselves abreast about the developments in the market world as well as evolve themselves in their profession via continuous learning and development. Being an experienced marketing professional with over 10 years of experience, I strongly feel that this is a right time in my career to strengthen my educational qualifications and complement my marketing experience with a MBA degree.
I started my career in 2004 as a financial consultant wherein I was responsible for ...
The expert provides the statement of purpose for MBA program. A generate internal report and dashboards are provided.