Fill in the blank
7. An example of a ________________ point is a distribution center or warehouse located between plants and stores.
8. In the linear programming formulation of the transshipment problem there is one _________ for each node.
9. A plant has 4 jobs to be assigned to 4 machines, each machine has different manufacturing times for each product. The production manager wants to determine the optimal assignments of 4 jobs to 4 machines to minimize total manufacturing time. This problem can be most efficiently solved using the ________________ model.
10. If the number of sources is greater than the number of destinations, then we have an ______________ assignment problem.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 6:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
7. An example of a _Transshipment_ point is a distribution center or warehouse located between plants and stores.
8. In the linear programming formulation of the ...
The expert examines the operations research for quantitative methods.