Read the attached files and answer the following questions.
1. Are the CCUA department's current pay practices concerning data processor IIs and computer analysts Is externally equitable (i.e. competitive)? Explain your answer.
2. What specific action, if any, do you recommend be taken now? Be specific and justify your recommendations as fully as possible.
3. What specific strategies do you recommend for the future so that these types of problems can be anticipated and avoided.
4. As is often the case in business, we typically find that we must make decisions or recommendations on the basis of incomplete, imperfect information. What additional information in this situation would have enabled you to improve the quality of your recommendations?
5. Conduct a Web search (O*NET) to determine how accurate the data are in 10.1.3 for the systems analyst/programmer job title. Summarize your findings.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com August 18, 2018, 1:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
This solution assesses the competitiveness of the CCUA department's current pay practices concerning data processor IIs and computer analysts Is. The solution also provides specific action that the department should take in light of the data provided in the case study. Additionally, the solution recommends specific strategies for the future so that these types of problems can be anticipated and avoided. The solution also highlights additional information in this situation that would improve the quality of your recommendations, and lastly assesses the accuracy of the data shown in exhibit 10.1.3 in line with the current pay rates shown on the O*Net website.