Read the attached files and answer the following questions.
1. Are the CCUA department's current pay practices concerning data processor IIs and computer analysts Is externally equitable (i.e. competitive)? Explain your answer.
2. What specific action, if any, do you recommend be taken now? Be specific and justify your recommendations as fully as possible.
3. What specific strategies do you recommend for the future so that these types of problems can be anticipated and avoided.
4. As is often the case in business, we typically find that we must make decisions or recommendations on the basis of incomplete, imperfect information. What additional information in this situation would have enabled you to improve the quality of your recommendations?
5. Conduct a Web search (O*NET) to determine how accurate the data are in 10.1.3 for the systems analyst/programmer job title. Summarize your findings.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:08 am ad1c9bdddf
This solution assesses the competitiveness of the CCUA department's current pay practices concerning data processor IIs and computer analysts Is. The solution also provides specific action that the department should take in light of the data provided in the case study. Additionally, the solution recommends specific strategies for the future so that these types of problems can be anticipated and avoided. The solution also highlights additional information in this situation that would improve the quality of your recommendations, and lastly assesses the accuracy of the data shown in exhibit 10.1.3 in line with the current pay rates shown on the O*Net website.
Assess Major Compensation Issues
Find recent journal articles and publications that provide current insights into each of these three perspectives:
• What do you think are the most important strategic compensation issues in the modern workplace?
• Why are these particular issues a challenge in today's workplace?
• How have major compensation issues changed in the last 10 years?
Write an analysis to compare and contrast these different perspectives and analyze how each of these three perspectives contributes to the pay strategy of an organization.
Support the paper with at least five (5) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. The paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Use current APA standards.
Length: 5-7 pagesView Full Posting Details