Choice #2 only. See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 3, 2020, 8:04 pm ad1c9bdddf
The report is about "Gypsy Parts"
THE KIND OF PROBLEM
1. The problem relates to counterfeit automotive parts that masquerade as original parts and thus dupe the users of these parts.
2. The problem from the point of the customer is that they get defective or substandard parts that may damage their cars or even lead to accidents.
3. The problem from the perspective of the company is that these parts give a bad name to the company. The customers and sometimes the dealers assume that the parts are genuine but in reality these part have not originated from companies. This gives a bad name to the company and erodes its reputation.
THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR
I am working for Ford Motors.
WHO YOUR READERS WILL BE:
My readers will be:
1. The users of automotive parts;
2. The dealers of automobile parts;
3. The representatives and officials of the federal and state government.
4. The public in general and users of ...
This answer provides you an excellent discussion on Gypsy Parts