Could you provide your feedback to these questions below?
1. China is still ahead in technology than the U.S. and more competitive but growing in the U.S. What is your view on a new world order? Do you think that it would have an effect on other countries that China and the U.S. have relationship with?
2. The Chinese government is subsidizing its solar business. Is it possible the US government is also subsidizing the green energy business? While in the case of Solyndra there was a government loan guarantee there are many other ways for a government to subsidize business. Take a look at the detail in the following article and ask yourself which country is subsidizing the industry the most.
Tax Break Tactics Divide Renewable Industry Solar advocates say a special provision to allow conversion of investment tax credits (ITC) into cash grants, enacted in the 2009 stimulus, must be extended or solar investment will be halved. While the ITC continues through 2016, the conversion option expires at the end of 2011.
Wind advocates are focused on getting a multi-year extension of their production tax credit (PTC) that's slated to expire in 16 months - skipping the cash conversion fight. They say business needs PTC certainty to continue manufacturing investment.
3. The people demands of this 24/7 world can be very challenging. Any thoughts as to how you would best handle such a fast paced always on world?
4. As our careers advance we will become more and more responsible for the management of the company and our expansion into global markets. One of the things I am always curious about is how do we go about finding leaders who have a global mindset and have the background and research knowledge to develop the business? Is it a specific degree? Is it a person with a specific ethnic background?
What is it you would use as a set of characteristics to define the right person for such a position?
1. Once the New World Order takes effect, I am hoping to not experience of what is to come with it in the near future. The countries that China and the United State are involved with in regards to business will all most likely want to work together, and competition will cease to exist because of the Anti-Christ in power. He will have all the money and power in the world, and everyone who desires will have no freedom and under his control. Of course, this is no way to live, but that means that those businesses that do exist will have to obey every order that he creates from his mouth or face death because of it. As you can probably guess, I am against the New World Order, even though I know it will occur because of what God's Word says. I mention it this way because everything must come to an end in order for good to reign forever for those who are called according to His purpose. In the end, businesses and individuals, which includes everyone worldwide are going to become held accountable for their actions, whether they want to or not. Technology will continue to grow by means of having robots as demonstrated by Hollywood and the implantable chip, but not all have to comply, and I am one of them because of my strong Christian faith.
2. I think that it is possible that the going green ...
This solution discussed China, technology, a fast-paced world and career advancement.